Make Up Review: My Brows and In2it Waterproof Eyebrow Colour8:53:00 PM
I usually have thick and unshaped brows when I was young. My
first try to groom it was when I was in high school during our graduation
photo shoot (wearing make up with your academic gown on). It was trimmed by a gay parlorist using a razor blade. That is when my brow grooming regimen started. During those times, I was satisfied for a 20php trimming from an ordinary salons. I haven't tried to use brow pencils nor powder as I am not fond in make ups until I reach 24 years old. Powder and lip gloss and that's it.
I tried brow pencils before like from Etude House but I still go back to brow powder as I find it easier to apply. I do my eyebrows almost everyday (except when I stay in the house) and that's how I mastered my eyebrow routine.
Actually it is very simple:
1. Outline your desired shape onto your brows .
2. Fill them in using brow powder
3. Use a spooley to even out the shade and to look natural and voala! Your brows are done.
For me, I don't want my brows to be looked perfectly done, just want to look it nice yet naturally looking.
For grooming, I go to Browhaus in Greenbelt 5 or The Brow Lounge in Ayala Terraces. I praise their good quality service yet Browhaus is way too expensive (500+php for basic grooming) than The Brow Lounge which is less than 250php.
1. It costs less than 300php. Sorry can't remember the exact amount as I purchased it last year pa.
2. You can find it to any leading department store and beauty shops.
3. Have 3 different shades to choose from.
4. Have a built in mirror and free applicator, however I don't the applicator that comes with it, I use the Marionnaud Eyeline & Eyebrows Double Side Brush instead.
5. For me its long lasting, I don't need to retouch during the day.
1. I have super oily skin so the color transfers when I accidentally rub off my brows.
|Me on casual days :)|
I super love this product I even recommend this to my friends. :)